So, that day in February you either love or loathe has passed! To me, it's a normal day with a convenient excuse for red nail polish, chocolate and handwritten notes. Make of this (non) holiday what you will, but just for fun, I've put together a list of 10 little things I'm loving right now:
1. OPI "Red", a classic red polish with shimmer so fine it's practically undetectable.
2. This article on writers and their workspaces.
3. Using up what I have before purchasing new things.
4. Coffee made in a moka pot.
5. Twin Peaks marathons.
6. Denim that lasts for years without stretching or fading.
7. This adorable trailer for the French animated film Ernest and Celestine.
8. Dried mango, one of my favorite snacks.
9. My pillow pet (being shameless here).
10. This quote, because there's some truth in it: "It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them." (Agatha Christie, An Autobiography)
Tell me something little you're loving... or make a love list and send me the link!